Free Checking Account in Oregon
WaFd Bank now features free checking accounts at all of our Oregon locations. From Bend to Eugene to Grants Pass and everywhere in-between, visit a branch near you today to learn about the advantages of WaFd Bank’s free checking accounts and how we can help you get a head start on your financial future.
- No-fee bill pay and person-to-person paymentsLearn more about Bill pay
- Over 37,000 FEE-FREE ATMsFind an ATM
- 24/7 online & mobile banking with mobile check depositLearn more about Online and Mobile banking
- Over 200 branches in 8 states to serve youBranch locations
- No-fee bill pay and Person-to-Person payments
- Over 37,000 FEE-FREE ATMs
- 24/7 online & mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Over 200 branches in 8 states to serve you
Everything you need in a Free Checking account:
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fees*
- Access to 37,000 Fee Free ATMs
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay & External Transfers
- Mobile Banking
- Person-to-Person Payments
- MyTransfer Available
- Secure checking
Balance and Deposit Requirements:
- Only $25 initial deposit to open
*Nonsufficient Funds Charge may apply.
Manage your banking 24/7
- Enjoy no-fee bill pay.
- Mobile check deposit.
- Person-to-person payments with Zelle.
- Easy transfers between your accounts.
- Access to our innovative online budgeting and management tool.
This is how money moves
Introducing Zelle—a fast, safe and easy way to send money to your friends, family and associates in minutes2, right from the WaFd Bank mobile app or online banking.
Send your cousin the gift of money without needing to mail a check, or quickly pay your friend back for covering your dinner last night. Just open the WaFd Bank mobile app and get started!Learn about Zelle
Get all your banking done in one place
- Pay bills online or with your smart phone.
- Check your balance, view transactions and transfer money.
- Deposit a check with your smart phone.
- Pay a friend with Person-to-Person transfers with Zelle.
- Deposit funds on your schedule at our smart ATMs.
2Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
Looking for More?
If you're on the lookout for identity theft monitoring, shopping rewards, discounts and more, check out our other checking account options. We've got what you're looking for!
Open an Account Online
No need to visit a branch—open a personal account online in just minutes.
For more information about our account services, or to talk to our Client Care Directors.
- your neighborhood branch