What is WaFd Bank's routing number?
What if I've forgotten my username or password?
- You can reset your username online by going to our Forgot Username or Forgot Password page.
- If you run into trouble and need help, please feel free to call our Client Care Center which is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week at 1-800-324-9375 or email email@example.com.
- If you’re a business, you should call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Email inquiries are responded to within 1-2 business days.)
How do I deposit a check after hours?
- There are two easy ways to deposit a check on evenings and weekends. Every WaFd Bank branch has a smart ATM that allows you to deposit checks (and cash) without using an envelope. And you’ll see images of your deposit check right on your receipt.
- You can also deposit a check using your smartphone. With Mobile Photo Deposit, use the WaFd Bank mobile banking app to snap a photo of the front and back of your check. Just follow the on-screen instructions.
Reminder: A hold applies to items deposited via the ATM or mobile photo deposit until we can verify the validity of the items deposited. If you’d like to request that the hold be removed earlier than normal, please call our Client Care Center at 1-800-324-9375.
How do I access my account online?
- Access your WaFd Bank checking, savings, money market and CDs – as well as your loans with us – via online and mobile banking. Sign up is easy, just visit our Online Banking and Mobile enrollment page.
- You’ll need at least one account number along with your Social Security Number to get started. Once you’re enrolled, you can also download our mobile app and link your accounts to your smartphone. Start with a visit to the Apple App or Google Play store and search for “WaFd Bank”.
What to do if I’ve lost my debit card?
Does WaFd Bank offer car, motorcycle, RV, or boat loans?
Did Washington Federal change its name?
What does WaFd stand for?
How do I find my WaFd Bank account number?
Does WaFd Bank have Zelle®
How many branches does WaFd Bank have?
Is WaFd Bank a credit union?
Can my WaFd Bank account be under $1000?
What types of loans does WaFd Bank offer?
Does WaFd Bank offer portfolio loans?
Does WaFd Bank offer notary services?
How do you go paperless with WaFd Bank?
Does WaFd Bank have ATMs?
Can I open an account online at WaFd Bank?
1 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle®. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle®.