WaFd Bank is here to help you manage and grow your business. Keeping up with day-to-day operations and providing exceptional customer experiences is crucial to long term success.
We've teamed up with Heartland®, to offer you innovative payment and point of sale solutions to help you run your business better. We'll help you streamline operations, increase productivity and make payments easy so customers can't resist buying from you.
Accept payments anywhere with the most up to date technology. Your business can accept payments online, mobile, through a kiosk, at the counter, contactless and in the field.
- Terminal Payments (card present)
- Ecommerce (card not present)
- Bill payments
- Solutions for platforms
- Solutions for developers
- Industry leading security
- Comprehensive breach warranty
Heartland Payroll Program
A complete all in one payroll program. Heartland Payroll helps with job listings, hiring, employee handbooks and compliance, payroll processing and direct deposit.
- Payroll processing
- POS intergartion/timekeeping (labor management)
- HR solutions
- Applicant tracking
- Tax credit screening
- Electronic onboarding
Point of Sale Systems
Inventory and Sales
Easily monitor inventory and manage sales. Solutions are available for small business up to large enterprise with multiple locations.
- Mobile and terminal systems
- Systems designed specifically for restaurant, hospitality and liquor merchants
- Small business through enterprise wide systems
- Cloud-based option with 30-day backup
Loyalty and Analytics
Create loyalty and gift card programs for your customers. Also, in depth analytics on your customers and products to help make marketing and promotion decisions with a powerful email marketing system.
- Customer intelligence and analytics
- Real-time CRM
- Email Marketing
- Digitally managed loyalty programs for small business through large enterprises
- Social reputation management
- Digital gift cards
- Digital wallet (stored value) cards
Money Tips for Small Business
How to Step Up Your Small Business Growth
How to Move a Business to Another State
Finding the Right Location for your Business