WaFd Bank Customer Service
Give us a call.
- Contact a branch near you or call 1-800-324-9375 or email us at email@example.com.
- WaFd Bank customer support is available now 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Need help with online banking?
- Personal and Small Business accounts can contact us at 1-800-324-9375 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial accounts can contact 1-877-423-9742 and email@example.com.
Need help with your WaFd Debit Card?
Our branches are closed on the following days:
|Friday, January 1, 2021||New Year's Day|
|Monday, January 18, 2021||Martin Luther King Day|
|Monday, February 15, 2021||Presidents' Day|
|Monday, May 31, 2021||Memorial Day|
|Monday, July 5, 2021||Independence Day (Observed)|
|Monday, September 6, 2021||Labor Day|
|Thursday, November 11, 2021||Veterans Day|
|Thursday, November 25, 2021||Thanksgiving|
|Saturday, December 25, 2021||Christmas|
Are you a homeowner having difficulties? Contact us.
- If you’re concerned about foreclosure or are having difficulty making your loan payments, we encourage you to contact a WaFd Bank branch, or call us at 1-800-324-9375, so we can explore alternative payment options.
- To explore potential options, please bring us (1) your last 2 pay stubs and last 2 year’s W-2s, (2) if self employed, last 2 year’s tax returns and YTD profit/loss and balance sheet, (3) proof of other income (rental agreements, alimony, etc.), (4) last 2 bank and brokerage statements, (5) loan/creditor balances, account numbers, payments and (6) a list of other assets.
- For a list of HUD-approved, nonprofit, home ownership counseling organizations, call toll free 1-800-569-4287. Or you may contact the Department of Financial Institutions, the Washington State Bar Association, or the statewide civil legal aid hotline for possible assistance or referrals.