Skip to main content


map-marker-altLocations | ATMs

WaFd Bank Customer Service

Give us a call.

Need help with your WaFd Debit Card?

A man contacting WaFd Bank Customer Service
Happy mature woman talking on the phone and smiling

Voice Activated Banking

Signing up is easy:

  1. If you haven't already, sign up for consumer online or mobile banking.
  2. Next, call 1-800-324-9375 to set up your voice activated banking profile - you'll then be guided to record your voice, so our service can authenticate you going forward.
  3. Anytime you call in, the service will ask you to authenticate using your voice. Once authenticated the service will say, “Hi, how can I help you today?” and then offers suggestions including provide balance, transfer, or talk to an agent.

Are you a homeowner having difficulties?

Learn More

Our branches are closed on the following days:

New Year's Day (Observed)Monday, January 2
Martin Luther King DayMonday, January 16
President's DayMonday, February 20
Memorial DayMonday, May 29
JuneteenthMonday, June 19
Independence DayTuesday, July 4
Labor DayMonday, September 4
Indigenous People's DayMonday, October 9
ThanksgivingThursday, November 23
ChristmasMonday, December 25

Over 200 offices to serve you.

From checking, savings and retirement accounts to home loan and corporate real estate financing, WaFd Bank is ready to help bring clarity to banking. We operate in eight western states, including Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.

Our common-sense, disciplined approach has stood the test of time and made us one of the strongest financial institutions in America. Find a location near you.

WaFd Bank's 8 states mapWAORIDNMNVAZTXUT