WaFd Bank Customer Service
Give us a call.
- Contact a branch near you or call 1-800-324-9375 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WaFd Bank customer support is available now 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Report a lost or stolen debit card:
If you’ve lost your debit card or suspect it might be stolen, then we’ll quickly disable your old card and get you a new one. You may call your local branch or, our Client Care Center is available at 1-800-324-9375.
Are you a homeowner having difficulties? Contact us.
- If you’re concerned about foreclosure or are having difficulty making your loan payments, we encourage you to contact a WaFd Bank branch, or call us at 1-800-324-9375, so we can explore alternative payment options.
- To explore potential options, please bring us (1) your last 2 pay stubs and last 2 year’s W-2s, (2) if self employed, last 2 year’s tax returns and YTD profit/loss and balance sheet, (3) proof of other income (rental agreements, alimony, etc.), (4) last 2 bank and brokerage statements, (5) loan/creditor balances, account numbers, payments and (6) a list of other assets.
- For a list of HUD-approved, nonprofit, home ownership counseling organizations, call toll free 1-800-569-4287. Or you may contact the Department of Financial Institutions, the Washington State Bar Association, or the statewide civil legal aid hotline for possible assistance or referrals.