Community Reinvestment Act
WaFd Bank is pleased to provide information for public inspection under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). Interested parties can review the data provided and produce hard copies of documents as needed.
Under the CRA, the following information must be maintained in a public file, current as of April 1 of each year.
- A copy of the Public Evaluation of the bank's most recent CRA Performance Evaluation (PDF)
- A list of branch locations (PDF) including hours of operation.
- Branches opened or closed (PDF) during the current year and each of the prior two calendar years.
- Services available (PDF) at the bank's branches including automated teller machines (ATMs). Questions regarding transaction fees or cost of services should be directed to your nearest WaFd Bank location
- A map and tract listing (PDF) for each assessment area designated by the bank.
- The bank's CRA Disclosure Statement (PDF) for 2021
- The bank's CRA Disclosure Statement (PDF) for 2020
- The bank's HMDA Disclosure Statement (PDF).
- All public comments (PDF) received for the current year and prior two calendar years.
Any comments or questions about this portion of the WaFd Bank website or about WaFd Bank's CRA performance may be emailed to CRA@wafd.com , or addressed to:
Community Reinvestment Act Program Management
425 Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98101