Save at School
At WaFd Bank, we've been helping our neighbors save for the future since 1917...over 100 years. Partner with WaFd Bank to help teach our kids how to save money with a “Save at School” program:
- Just $5 deposit opens a new accountAccounts must be opened in person, with a parent or legal guardian, at a branch or at the school on designated “Bank Days” or Save at School presentation days.
- We add another $5With initial deposit, we add another $5 to each brand new account!
- “Bank Days” cash depositsKids can make cash deposits of up to $20 at school on “Bank Days.”
- No fees, no minimum balance to earn interestMaximum account balance limited to $2,000 monthly
- Earn 5% interest on the first $100
- Earn a 0.10% Annual Percentage Yield on funds over $100This variable rate can change after the account is opened.
- Track deposits with Online BankingStudents can keep track of their deposits with their own register and in online banking!