Manage more than just your money.
With Green Checking and Stellar Plus Checking you receive simple, easy-to-use security and savings benefits.
IDProtect identity theft monitoring and resolution service for you and your eligible family members.
- Fully Managed Recovery with Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services – With IDProtect1, a dedicated fraud specialist will be assigned to manage your case. The Specialist will handle the recovery process until your identity is restored.
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement - Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense2 Reimbursement to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity. (Refer to Insurance Document for complete details of coverage.)
- Monitoring Total Identity Monitoring – monitors your Name, Address, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number in more than 1,000 databases to determine if your identity has been compromised.
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring – provides daily monitoring of your credit files with Equifax®, Experian®, and TransUnion® for key changes to your reports. Alerts are sent via email or text message (if activated).
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request a new credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert.
- Credit Score – receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report.
Registration/activation at Econocheck’s website, SecureChecking.com, is required in order to receive some benefits. See below for more details.
Start better protecting your identity.
More Value-Added Benefits
|Mobile Phone Protection3|
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance3|
|Travel & Leisure Discounts|
|Family Health Discounts|
- Green and Stellar Plus Accounts are not available to businesses, clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. Some benefits require registration and activation on Econocheck’s Secure Checking website.
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household. Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
2 Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Refer to the Insurance Document for complete details of coverage. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance.
3 Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Insurance Documents for complete details of coverage.
Insurance and additional checking benefits programs are:
- Not a deposit
- Not FDIC-insured
- Not insured by any Federal Government Agency
- Not guaranteed by the bank