Cash Flow Management
Gain more control over your cash flow, allowing you to seize growth opportunities to scale up your business and minimize financial risks, like economic downturns or late payments, to help your business stand the test of time.
Benefits of FINSYNC:
- User-friendly, especially when connected with your WaFd business accounts
- See all bank and credit card activity in one place
- Visualize business cash flow with projections so you can plan for seasonality
- Plan for upcoming income and expenses with intuitive charts and calendars
- Better predict when funds will move into and out of the business
- Track profitability in real time
- Training and support resources are available with dedicated support representatives based in the US
As a client of WaFd Bank, join the FINSYNC network for free!
Did you know 82% of small businesses fail because of cash flow issues? Get paid in four HOURS versus four weeks to optimize your cash flow.
- User-friendly platform so you can save time and get back to doing what you love
- Works with your current invoicing software
- Create an invoice, or drag and drop an invoice into FINSYNC
- Funds can get deposited into your synced WaFd account in hours
- Low 2.5% fee (less than fees to accept credit cards)
- For on-site jobs, utilize the ability to invoice and upload before and after photos on the spot to save you time matching jobs with photos
Harness the power of automation to simplify your accounting processes and gain better insights into your business finances so you can get back to doing what you love, like having dinner with your family or going after your next bid.
- User-friendly platform to seamlessly bridge your accounting with your business operations
- Take the guesswork out of accounting with clear and concise workflows
- Make single or recurring journal entries
- Customizable chart of accounts
- Track income and expenses by department, location, and associate
- Cash and accrual reports
- Robust documentation retention to save you time hunting for files
- Transaction reports, audit trail, and more