For more than 100 years, we’ve taken a personal approach to protecting your long-term interests. Consider our business bankers your own trusted advisors, dedicated to working with you to develop a straight-forward financing strategy that’s right for you. After all, we understand that our success depends on yours.
Business Lines of Credit
If you need to borrow funds to support cyclical or seasonal cash flow, Business Lines of Credit are often the right solution.
- Business lines of credit require monthly payments only when you are using the line.
- Combine a line of credit with our Business Sweep Accounts. We can automatically transfer funds daily between an operating account and related line of credit to efficiently manage cash resources, providing maximum flexibility with higher earnings potential.
- Sole proprietor? Ask us about using a home equity line of credit to fund a small business.
Business Term Loans
If your business needs to purchase equipment, make capital improvements, or finance future expansion, Business Term Loans are the ideal solution.
- Business Term Loans typically have terms of 1-7 years.
- We tailor the loan to fit your cash flow.
Owner-Occupied Real Estate Financing
Commercial real estate loans help business owners finance the purchase of new or existing real estate holdings. And whether you need to build from scratch or remodel, we've got the construction financing experience you're looking for.
- For owner-occupied commercial properties.
- Available for purchase, refinance, construction and remodel.
- Fully amortizing and balloon payment options are available.
- Maximum loan-to-value of 75%
Business acquisition financing will be customized based on the needs and financial characteristics of your company.
- No two acquisition deals are ever the same. Rely on the experience of our Business Bankers.
- We'll work with you to determine the best balance of equity and debt for financing your acquisition needs.
- You'll receive top-level attention from our leadership team. We're accessible, local and hands-on.
We understand your needs.
Our local business bankers have the knowledge and experience to help you make practical financial decisions. From checking accounts to lines of credit, wire transfers to online banking, we’ll work with you to recommend innovative products and services to fit your unique business.