How much do you have saved in your rainy day fund? If you’re like most Americans, then the odds are Delete this entrysquo;s less than $400. Unfortunately, a flooded basement, car accident or unplanned medical episode can easily wipe that out – and then some.
If you are a homeowner, then we’ve got a way to help. Did you know that you could leverage and put to use the equity, or cash, that you’ve invested in your home?
With a home equity line of credit, or HELOC, you can use as much, or as little, as you need and pay interest only on the balance you’ve actually used.
What kinds of projects or expenses could your HELOC help pay for?
- Paying off credit card debt
- Funding college education
- Finishing a basement
- Updating kitchen countertops
- Paying for medical bills
- Providing an extra cushion in your emergency fund
You’ll even get a quarter percentage off the rate if you make payments through your qualifying WaFd Bank (WaFd Bank) checking account.
What else do you need to know?
- No annual fee
- No loan fee for existing WaFd Bank mortgage clients or unencumbered properties
- Float loan fee for non WaFd Bank mortgage holders
Put your home to work for you.
Contact your local loan officer today to find out more. All loans subject to credit and underwriting approval. Restrictions may apply.