We offer a linked account option, MyTransfer, as well as overdraft lines of credit.
|My Transfer||Overdraft Line|
|Setup Fees:||$0||$13 Credit Report Fee|
|Overdraft Transfer Fee:||No transfer fee||No transfer fee|
|Coverage:||Checks, automatic payments, recurring payments, providing that funds are available in your linked account.||Checks, ATM withdrawals, debit card purchases, automatic payments, and recurring payments.|
Link your checking account to a WaFd Bank savings or money market account, so in the event of an accidental overdraft, we transfer the needed funds to cover you.
We will automatically transfer funds to your checking account as needed when checks, electronic debits, or debit/ATM transactions post to your account. There is no startup or monthly fee to participate in the MyTransfer service. Only one account holder is required to setup the MyTransfer service.
Choose to back up your accounts with a flexible line of credit. You’re covered for accidental overdrafts, plus you can advance the line of credit for unavoidable expenses. You only owe a payment, when the line of credit has a balance.
- You may request an unsecured line with limits from $500 to $10,000, depending on your credit qualifications and approval.
- A low application fee of just $13 is due at time of application to cover the cost of your credit report.
- No annual fee as of May 1, 2018. Subject to change. Please see our schedule of consumer fees and service charges.
- The line will be repaid through automatic payment from the linked checking account. The payment amount is based on 2.5% of outstanding balance or $50, whichever is greater.
- Enjoy unlimited line of credit advances (up to your available balance).
Rates are subject to change.
OverdraftLine is subject to additional terms and conditions and credit approval.